Sometimes all you need is a recipe that fulfills the demands of your taste buds and your health. As they say, breakfast is an essential meal of the day, but what if there was a chance to create a fusion of breakfast and snacks? Yes, you heard that right! You can bake a healthy and delicious Turkey sausage breakfast pizza for your family this weekend.
But what is a breakfast pizza? Breakfast Pizza is just like the standard pizzas. However, the only difference is that it is gluten-free, and you can add breakfast toppings of your own choice. Thus, one can also say that a breakfast Pizza is just like making “your own pizza.
Moreover, a breakfast pizza is a great recipe to try for the weekend brunch with your friends and families. So, a breakfast pizza is not just lip-smacking but also satisfies your hunger and taste buds. So if you are looking for a recipe that will bring happiness to the dining table, then your search ends here. Follow the quick recipe of Turkey sausage breakfast pizza.
Ingredients You Need To Make The Turkey Sausage Breakfast Pizza
You can make breakfast pizzas with various different ingredients like mushrooms, scrambled eggs, bacon, and onions. However, Tony’s Turkey sausage breakfast pizza, popular and tastier amongst the others. The best ingredients of Turkey sausage breakfast pizza play an essential role in relishing the flavors of this dish. To make Turkey sausage breakfast pizza, you need the following ingredients:
- Cooking spray
- 8 oz of refrigerated crescent dinner dough with reduced-fat
- 4 oz of shredded cheddar cheese (Fat-free)
- 12 oz of turkey breakfast sausage
- One cup of frozen and shredded hash brown potatoe
- 1/4 cup of fat-free milk
- Half teaspoon of salt
- Two tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces of egg
- ⅛ teaspoon of black pepper
Instructions To Make the Turkey Sausage Breakfast Pizza
Once you have gathered around all your ingredients, follow the below mentioned instructions to make turkey sausage breakfast pizza:
- The first step is to preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- The second step is to apply cooking spray to the pan before forming your pizza base.
- Then, you need to cut the dough into different triangles. Once done, put all the triangles together to cover the pizza pan.
- On the other hand, cook the sausage on medium heat until it turns brown. Once done, scramble the sausages and drain the excess water from the saucepan.
- Add the sausages, cheese, and potatoes to a bowl and combine them with the other ingredients, including eggs or egg substitute, salt, pepper, and milk. However, make sure you carefully add the milk mixture with the sausage mix.
- Once all the ingredients fall into one place, whisk the recipes as well as you can.
- Then add some ( or more) parmesan cheese on the top.
- Add the mixture evenly on the crescent roll dough.
- Once done, bake the recipe at 375 degrees for at least 25 to 30 minutes. However, also make sure to keep baking until the crust gets brown.
- Use a pizza roller to serve according to requirements.
Nutrition Facts of the Turkey Sausage Breakfast Pizza
Tony’s WG turkey sausage breakfast pizza 50 50 is a delicious recipe that people of all ages can enjoy with their loved ones. In fact, you do not need to worry about anything unhealthy with the turkey sausage breakfast pizza. It has 28% out of 203 calories from fat per serving.
This breakfast pizza has 15.4 grams of protein, 0.4 grams of fiber, 13.2 mg of cholesterol, 1.5 mg of iron, 239 mg of calcium, 771 mg of sodium, 1.9 grams of Mono fat, 1.8 grams of saturated fat, 1.6 G of poly fat, and 20.3 grams of carbohydrates. This Turkey sausage breakfast pizza is a lighter version of the standard breakfast pizza, and it has the serving size of one wedge.
The Bottom Line
Not every time, children and young adults prefer having a strict diet in the morning breakfast menus. A change in a week will motivate them to try foods of all kinds and enjoy having them every other day. In fact, even if you have guests coming over to your house for breakfast, turkey sausage breakfast pizza sounds astounding and exciting to begin with.
This breakfast pizza recipe is easy to make and will satisfy your hunger with a great mixture of flavors. So, go to the nearest grocery store and get yourself the fresh ingredients for a delicious turkey sausage breakfast pizza.